Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Haircut

Camryn Kay received her first haircut on June 17th by our favorite hairstylist, Trisha Gragg. Sorry for the delay in blogging about it! This summer we have been so busy playing and crawling that I haven't been on the computer to blog. Enjoy these pictures of Camryn before/during the event. I will post a better picture of her new hairstyle later.

All smiles for Daddy

"What is going on?"
In late June, our church had its VBS. Camryn was able to hang in the preschool room as I volunteered with a group of kindergarten, first, and second graders. Though it was exhausting, it was so much fun! Here is my favorite picture of Camryn taken in the preschool room.

This picture says it all! :)

I hope all is well for you and yours! To my faithful blog readers (all 6 of you, haha), I will try my best to do better about blogging. :)

peace & love

No comments: