Thursday, July 14, 2011

A day in the life

Let me tell you... I love motherhood. It can test your patience and cause you to act crazy at times, but the rewards outweigh the cost a million times over. I know my friends who are mothers, fathers, and guardians can agree with me. To give Ed a quiet house to sleep in after a very long night at work, we loaded the car and to grandmothers house we went. :) Camryn, Highway (our beloved border collie mix), and myself made it to Nanny's in time to enjoy some time there. We went to lunch and my beautiful sister joined us. She spent the rest of the afternoon with us and it was such a wonderful time. Camryn will learn to love girl time. ;) Here are a few pictures of CK doing her thing.

Photographer- Auntie Shelby Lynn

Seriously- she couldn't be cuter if she tried.

She's been in grass before...but not as a crawler. ;)

Cheesin while swingin. She could swing all day!
Well folks- I hope you can enjoy the simple things God has given us.

peace & love

No comments: