Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eventful Day at the Martin's

Sunday proved to be an eventful day. Luckily, I had the camera out for some good pictures. I figured it was about time I created a new post.

Our girl becoming Chef Mommy's new Sous Chef

CK talking while mixing

Eating our creation
 Lately, Camryn wants my attention when I am cooking. I figured she is old enough, so we pulled up a chair and went to work. She LOVED helping me cook. So much in fact she was upset when I took her scrambled eggs away so they could be cooked.

Shortly after we ate dinner, a crazy thunderstorm came through. Check this out:
Hail from the first round of storms that came though Sunday night.

Next round rolling in

Batten down the hatches, me laddies! (Pirate accent!)
 After the storm, this was our sunset:

I pray that everyone that reads this has not had to suffer too much due to the heat or these storms.


peace & love

No comments: