My love for friends, family, students, and even people who don't know me, comes from the love God has shown me. Through the troubling times, his love is just as strong for me as any other time. The same is true for you.
![]() |
| Janie L. Oliver 10-16-63 to 5-6-07 |
Father, thank you for everything you give us. Thank you for the difficult times so we can lean on you and for the beautiful times so we can just be amazed by your wonderfulness.
Lastly, this blog is used for a variety reasons. One way I choose to use it is in a therapeutic way. I don't share my sorrows to gain pity, but to help others know I have the capacity to cry with you during your hard times. I love that when there are rough times, we can have hope in God's promise of better tomorrows.
peace & love

No comments:
Post a Comment