I am sure we all enjoy a three day weekend, especially when it entails sunshine!
As a teacher, I speak for every staff member in the education field... we NEED three day weekends. I am currently writing a letter to Governor Kasich to request more Mondays off. ;)
Eddie was off Saturday and Sunday, leaving us to enjoy family time.
Sunday, one of our favorite OU alums came into town to visit some of her
favorite Chillicothe folks. Here she is with CK:
| CK with Erika |
Then Monday CK and I ran some errands before we went to visit Nan and walk the dogs. Here are a few pictures from Monday:
| Happy girl Monday morning |
| After the walk treat time (Our dog is the black & white collie by CK.) |
| Sweet girl loved her first walk with Nan. |
Thanks for stopping by and reading our post.
Peace & love
No comments:
Post a Comment