Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 2 of ?

Two of our precious and ornery nephews. =]
These are a few pictures showing the "men" in CK's life.
We love these boys! Jacob is sweet and Jethro is fun.






As much as Mamaw may hate it, she might be a Papaw's girl.

Camryn with her Great Pappy (C's maternal grandpa).
Christmas morning with Daddy.

Finally meeting Uncle Zack. She liked him! =]

Watching sports (Go Steelers) with Papaw.




































































Funny back story. We had Christmas Eve dinner at our house. My Pap was sitting in the living room with "Big Ed" the whole evening. On the ride home he asked my nan who that man was. =]






Mike aka "Pap" has seen CK a few times. This time he asked to hold her. =]










 A daddy's girl is a precious thing. Seeing that I (C) didn't know my father, it is even more important for Camryn to enjoy this relationship.








Sadly enough, Uncle Zack has a different schedule than our family. This makes it a bit difficult for the two families to meet. 









Remember that there are many more pictures to come in the next few days. Stay warm and remember that you are loved. =]

peace & love

2 comments:

Chels said...

What a sweet girl! I giggled at the story of your Pap :) I know you're enjoying these snow days! <3

Christina said...

Thx. I am loving it. We are cuddling now! I want to hear about this dress. :)